Friday, February 24, 2006

I'd go if no one spoke my langauge! (Email to Parents)

So, I made the decision NOT to go with Robin, Carolyn and Danette to a lady’s retreat thing tonight. It’s a bunch of westerners for the most part, and will probably be a great time of sharing, etc - but I just don't feel up to it right now. If no one spoke my language, I might go. Haha.

I was planning to go to a little coffee shop and maybe do a little shopping tonight- but I’m thinking I may just stay right here. I was out most of the day yesterday, and physically, I’m tired! No one is here tonight- it’s just me, in an apartment in the capitol city by myself!!! I have ice cream available, new songs I’ve downloaded from the internet, my Bible. Going out might be fun, but it would mean getting dirty in the rickshaw- and then going to sit somewhere that is probably a lot noisier than here.

You could call if you get this in time and wanted to...

I love you!

~ Elizabeth

No comments: