Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Sick...(Email to Parents)

I'm here at the internet cafe downloading Robin's messages, it's taken 20 minutes to download about 20 messages so far. I'll do mine next- though may not have time to do all of them.

Anyway, I slept well last night, but today have had gotten sick 4 times- and I have not had any water- trying to let it get out of my system. Tonight we plan to buy bottled water and try that...just to see. However, if this continues for another day or two, I'm going to have to do something. Stomach pains ever hour and not always having a bathroom...just isn't a good thing to put my body through...Anyway, I have to go now...pray that both Robin and I will feel better...and if not, if we can determine why we are feeling this way so we can end it!!!

Love you..and miss you. ~ Elizabeth

No comments: