Monday, July 10, 2006

No one can help us... (Journal Entry)

Robin and I both frustrated with the work, and with each other too I think. It's hard because it doesn't look like Precious will be able to continue helping due to school stuff. Sam is doing a pretty poor job testing stories for us, and Anne isn't sure how much longer she can help us. And we still haven't really found a good, reliable back-translator.

Lord…you know I cannot do this on my own. Robin cannot do it on her own. We can’t even do it together- in fact, we might even hinder more than help each other accomplish this. You alone can do your work- you have chosen to work through us- how it brings you glory- I may never know. But you have called us, you have called me, to be faithful to you.

Help me bring you glory in what I say and think and do….

No comments: