Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Bon Jovi Inspiration! (Email to Parents)

Hey…

We arrived safely back in Kahan today. Greeting by the cold, gray, rain…

Anyway, Mumabi was nice, the day in Delhi was good with Robin- it was nice to be back together. I’m basically drained…don’t feel like doing a single thing…pray for strength and time to rest. Robin said I should take some time off this week to rest up. I think I will…I won’t take time off, but I’ll focus on some other things, like journaling, and the wedding report I want to write on the weddings I’ve been to. We will be getting ready for the village and doing some language stuff too, but maybe I won’t do too much lang. stuff and get this other stuff done- plus take care of myself! Haha…

Neither Robin and I really wanted to come back to Alm. We kind-of stated it, and then didn’t talk about it again. We don’t want to be an encouragement to each other in the wrong way! We both stated how we knew it was good and right…but still…

I was flipping through channels on the TV in Robin’s hotel room in Delhi while she got a shower and a music video came on by Bon Jovi…haha…it was actually a pretty neat and timely song…

Went something like this:
“Welcome to wherever you are…this is your life, you made it this far. If you’re here right now, you’re right where you’re supposed to be…welcome to wherever you are”

Funny how God can use Bon Jovi to provide inspiration!

Anyway, just wanted to let you know we made it back.

~ Elizabeth

No comments: