Sunday, September 11, 2005

Forced Break (Journal Entry)

So, Lord- you forced me to take a break after all. I spent this entire weekend in bed- except the last few hours. I was sick- really sick. Every two hours I was in the bathroom with double trouble. I kept thinking, how can this much stuff come out of both ends of my body- nearly at the same time! Ugh! And then the sweat would start- I could see the drops of sweat on my hands- something I’ve never seen on my own body before! Phew. It was a little scary as I wasn’t sure what it was.

However, today- 24 hours later, I’m feeling nearly 100% better! Lord, you are so gracious to me. You gave me a needed break- although I wasn’t feeling great, I had to rest. You healed my body as well. Thank you for both the break and for the healing.

May I remember this weekend and take breaks!!! And not only take breaks, but also focus on you. I love you Jesus.

No comments: