Friday, May 25, 2007

One Chance to be Human (Journal Entry)

Precious told me a few stories today...She said, "I heard about this woman who treated her mother really badly. After a while, the mother died. Then everything was okay for some time (years). Then, that mother's soul entered into her daughter's daughter. Then that daughter killed her mother. I.E. The soul (of the grandmother) inside of the granddaughter killed her mother (the daughter of the grandmother).

If everything is in God’s plan, then that is from God.

I heard about another story when there was man who treated his wife very badly, and was with another woman also. He was very mean to his wife and just did bad things to her. Sometime later, he killed his wife.

Later, there was another husband and wife. They had a daughter, and when she was 8 years old, one day they were in that same place where the first man killed his wife. The girl started saying things like, “he beat me, and mistreated me” etc, etc- telling all about the situation of that man beating his wife- as if she was the wife. She was telling things that she couldn’t have known- except that the soul of that woman had entered into her."

Precious said, "I don’t believe the soul dies."
I said, "I also don’t believe the soul dies, but I don’t believe it stays here on earth when a person dies. It goes with God, or it goes with the enemy, Satan."
Precious said, "then that means that God has made a lot of souls. One for every single person, not only a few souls that keep going here and there, in and out of different people/animals. In reincarnation, there are 38,000- different kinds of animals/specials to come back as. Each time you could come back as something different...but the last thing, asusming you've done enough good things in your life, is a human. So, really, you only get one chance to be a human."

No comments: