Saturday, August 19, 2006

Family coming to visit...(Email from Mommy)

So, I've been preparing and planning my parents trip....I sent Mommy and Daddy an email about the iterinary. It was a little overwhelming, and I ended it with a paragraph about not worrying and while there will be unexpected things that come up, we’ll be together and that’s the best thing about it all!

I received this email from Mommy in response…

I am especially comforted by your last words of encouragement. How did you know that my stomach would be starting to do flips as I read your email???! :)

I AM excited and I KNOW I can do this - and I REALLY DO WANT TO SEE YOU!!! as well as the rest of the stuff. But it is breath-taking and stomach-flipping! I'm so afraid you will expect us to be like you! For example, I'm sure we will not tolerate the water there - I am nervous about getting sick. Remember you DID get sick when you were first there...

I know it will be great and I am going to be positive and prepared and the best part IS that we will be all together. I can't wait for that!

The plans sound just fine. I really can't answer about the day in Kahan or the capitol- you decide.
Love and Miss you Lots,
Mommy

No comments: