Saturday, December 2, 2006

Random notes (Email to Parents)

Robin and I had a good talk tonight about expectations and communication. We both shared things that we were assuming, and it was good to go ahead and talk about it. It was also good to re-evaluate how we're doing the work and the best way to approach things.

So, my back hurts again…don’t know what to do- I’m half minded to ask Vivian to pray for it every night- that seemed to work last time. And we don’t have electricity. Nothing unusual, but makes it hard to take a bath…or wash clothes- especially since I need to bathe. And need to soak these clothes in hot water to disinfect them from the scabies thing….

I’m planning to finish testing with Anne's Aunt on Sunday. I may ask Anne's aunt if she would want to craft a story- but please pray for that. I’m not sure if I should do that now, or later…she is CLOSER as far as location, and she does have more of a community around her to share with- but still….what’s the best solution- I don’t know. I am planning to meet with Nathan again on Monday evening.

Have a great weekend- tell the kids I miss them a lot.

~ Elizabeth

No comments: