Wednesday, September 13, 2006

"Where did Jesus come from?" (Journal Entry)

I’m fasting today, and so excited to have my typical meal time replaced with time with my Lord, and Friend. Father, it seems it’s been too long since I’ve really sat down and poured out my heart to you- and asked for you to pour our your heart to me.

Lord, I want to start with what is on my mind right now- that is the K people. Father, especially as Precious begins hearing more stories, and telling more stories, and as the neighbors hear more through testing- give us wisdom and preparation for their questions…and also give them clarity in spite of the pour recordings or something that might not be completely accurate.

Lord, after hearing the Bleeding Woman story, our neighbor asked, “where did Jesus come from?” – I was so thrilled to be able to tell her, “We have a story about that!- I’ll bring it next time!” And her response was, “yes, yes you bring it.” Wow- she wants to hear more stories- and not just any stories, but more about Jesus.

And Precious came to our Meeting time last week- and she wants to come again this week. Last week’s story was about how Jesus healed the paralyzed man, and how He has the power not only to heal physical sickness, but also has the power to forgive sins. We all shared prayer requests, and Precious asked if we could pray that Jesus would forgive her for all the wrong things she has done. Wow! I think she might be beginning the Journey! Acknowledging a need to be forgiven, and acknowledging that Jesus can do that is pretty amazing. I pray that she will begin praying to Jesus – and I pray that you, Jesus, would really begin to work in her life- draw her to you. Lord, use Robin, use me, use Vivian- most of all, use your Word to change her life!!!! And what a great privilege that we can sit back and watch!!!

No comments: