Monday, September 4, 2006

The little things (Email to Parents)

Hello.

My health is a little better…the fever is down, but the stomach sickness is back…

So, I read this morning about leaving the little things to God. We generally don’t even think of surrendering them to our Father because they are so little, we think we can handle it. But that is our first mistake- we can’t handle even the little things…oh, I guess we can, but we’ll still make a mess- even though it’s a little thing!!!

Nirmal (I'll call him "Nathan" from now on) called and said not to come today, he was going somewhere. I don’t know where. I asked if I should come tomorrow, and he said, “maybe, he would call.” When are we going to get work done? But it does give me time to test the David story with our neighbor…I tested it with Gaitree today- and she did okay in retelling it, forgot the most confusing part, which was not a surprise. We have to do something with that- but I don’t know what. I think I’ll ask Judy for help…it’s important for the story but not even Nirmal can remember it…not even I can remember it!!!

No comments: