Friday, September 8, 2006

Misc - (Email to Parents)

Mommy and Daddy,

I received an amazing video from you yesterday- Vivian and I enjoyed it….it was SO GREAT….Glad to see you guys haven’t changed in the past year!! :) I love you so much!!! Can’t wait til you come!

I had a good time with Nathan today- got another story recorded, will test it tomorrow…supposed to meet Anne tomorrow…(she’s not living in her village right now, but with her Aunt in the bazaar somewhere). I’m supposed to go with a shopkeeper to his village on Sunday….it’s will be a busy weekend….

For the most of the day, I’ve felt like I’m going to throw-up….but haven’t. I've eaten whatever I've felt like, but don’t know why I feel like that. I still feel like I’m going to throw-up, and my stomach hurts kind-of…but what to do? Maybe I’m recovering? ;)

Love you.

~ Elizabeth

No comments: