Wednesday, March 14, 2007

"This is really helpful to them!" (Email to Parents)

I called one of the main Indian workers who sent a several people for the storying workshop this morning to update him on how the workshop went and thank him for sending people.

Here is some of what he said- I found it very encouraging….

“They work mostly with non-literate people, in an oral culture so this is something really helpful to them.”
I think they (the guys he sent) will use what you taught them. They said they were happy to have gone to the training and were excited about it. They were encouraged, and impressed with your Kahani. I can take responsibility for my guys and challenge them to really use the training.
I am 100% behind you and supporting you.

Anyway, I think there is a bit of snow coming down with the rain right now as I look out the window- goodness!!!! It’s not sticking or anything, but it indicates how cold it is….I thought winter was over!!

No comments: