Monday, March 12, 2007

He is here! (Journal Entry)

Lord, today is rainy, dreary, cold, gloomy…but may it be the opposite of what is inside my heart. May I sing for joy to you today Lord! May I look at these stories with new insight and ideas and a passion for your Word. Give me strength to press on- give strength to Robin too- she’s been busy the past few days. Give her rest and endurance at the same time!!! I don’t know if the girls will come today or not- the weather tells me they won’t. And of course, would I want to go anywhere today?

Lord, I’m here waiting for you to meet me, and yet, a smile crosses my face, as I think about turning around and seeing you sitting there on the bed- you are already here…how cool is that? You are waiting for me! You are sitting right here with me…looking over my shoulder perhaps…man, a little scary, but more than that, it’s comforting…I’m not alone…you are here- you are with me!! I love you Jesus!

No comments: