Saturday, January 20, 2007

Dreaming of Home

So I’m a little concerned about something I shouldn’t be. Right now, and for the past few weeks, I’ve been dreaming about being back home- just relaxing, enjoying family and friends…being a “regular person” again…in a regular country, with regular, normal food, etc. And with that, the thought continues that once I get back, I’m never leaving again- it’s too good of a life there!!!

Then I think about the verses that talk about leaving home and family for HIS sake. And wondering if He will then call me somewhere else. I know it’s still a little way away, and who knows I may be miserable at home…and long to be called back here. Anyway, it's strange how I long to be home now. It's not necessarily home sickness, but just wanting to be with family. I can’t think of anything better, except Heaven perhaps, than being with them once again.

Father, thank you for giving me the awesome opportunity to see them and spend time with them here back in November…what a privilege.

No comments: