Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I feel like quitting. (Email to Parents)

Mommy,

So, I basically feel like quitting. Yep. You never thought I’d get to this point did you? The one and great Elizabeth. The one who can do everything, and for whom nothing is too hard. Nothing is impossible. Wait, I think you got her mixed up with God. She is just a mere human being- nothing special about her, she’s just a girl with lots of issues and yet a child of God- in whom He can work…

You know what…I know the Enemy is attacking me right now, the past day, the past week. I can’t help it. I know I can help it, but I’m frustrated…really frustrated- and tonight, I don’t even think I can sort out my thoughts to figure out why I’m so depressed about this project.

You know what…even Daddy’s card was meant to encourage me, but I’m having trouble seeing how what he says provides much encouragement at all. Trust. Persevere. Have faith, - but you know what- that doesn’t actually get the physical work done. That doesn’t learn a language. That doesn’t find new people to test stories with…

I have to go for now....

No comments: