Thursday, June 29, 2006

Rain, and Backpacker's Food (Email to Parents)


So, it’s pouring rain this morning. I have an hour til I have to leave for storying session with Anne. It doesn’t look like it’s going to stop for the next 3 days. If I could see between the fog to separate the earth from the sky, I might feel a little encouraged. The fog is quite dense, and the rain is steady. But, the work must go on!!!! :) I will not be discouraged or dismayed, I can do all things through our Father who gives me strength.

I do hope that Anne shows up…we'll see.

Anyway, pray that I arrive safely to the storying session this morning. Note, I didn’t say dry- I’m not asking for that, that would be asking too much, in this torrential downpour. Though I will be quite thankful for my waterproof jacket I’ll certainly wear!!!

Oh yeah, we tried some of the back-packers food you sent me (a LONG time ago!!!)- the fettuccini Alfredo was amazing!!! :)

No comments: