Saturday, December 10, 2005

How can I not go? How can I stay? (Journal Entry)

Some thoughts today….

I would be fine with going home. Right now would be good.
How can you think that?
Why not, I don’t need to be here, I don’t want to be here…I’m allowed to go home if I want to.
So many people think that India is a dream come true for you, how can you let them down?
True…but all well. I’ve let people down before…they’ll get over it.
So many people are praying for you…how can you ignore that?
True…they’ll just have to start praying for someone else, I guess.
Just like many years ago when reflecting on the unreached peoples, you said, “How can I not go?” Now, you need to think and say to yourself, “How can I leave?”
More than anything else, this has to be the reason I stay…not for the people back home, not for myself; but for the people here, and ultimately to bring glory to God.

No comments: