Wednesday, August 15, 2007

On our way. (Email to Parents)

Mommy and Daddy,

I had stomach pain again last night about 4am….I was able to go back to sleep, but it’s so annoying. And then again this morning. Weird. I haven’t gotten sick yet...we'll see what happens.

We have about 5 inches of water in our tanks….

Robin and I are taking a trip abotu 3 hours away to another village we've never been to before. We're going to visit a local leader and his wife mainly for encouragement to them, and also to give them our tapes/cds becuase they may not be able to come to the workshop next week. We have to go to the bazaar to find a taxi/bus. And it’s Independence day – so there might be some parades or who knows what…but we’ve heard that taxis and such still run….we’ll find out. I'll write when we get back!

~ Elizabeth

No comments: