Wednesday, April 26, 2006

How AMAZING! (Journal Entry)

HOW AMAZING! Can you believe it? Well, God, of course you can believe it- you orchestrated it!! I’m just shocked at how you answered my prayer (our prayers) in this way. And to think even this morning, I was praying to you and confessing my unbelief and doubtful attitude…and, boy you showed me. I thank you so much for showing me that indeed you are in control. I thank you for arranging this meeting. Even if nothing works out- I have new energy and excitement for the work and more faith in you!!

I praise you for Robin too- it seems that we have begun to enjoy each other more. It seems that we are both excited about this work- more than before. Just as I am adjusting to things and yes, as I change my perspective on things, she is too!

God, I do thank you for the attitude we have been able to have with each other- being away from each other some in Thailand was helpful and healthy. Please bless our friendship. Please bless our partnership. May we not just see each other as a co-worker. May we see each other as friends too and not lose that friendship. Please help us to be honest with each other and trust each other too. Please be in the midst of our communication.

Please help us to quickly figure out how to divide the work- as it already seems cumbersome to both be working on the same things. I pray that however we divide it will work out well and we will enjoy the part of the work we do- and that we will succeed in it…not just for our own sake, but for the sake of the project. I pray that the part of the work we dislike, we will persevere and do it anyway because it needs to be done, if nothing else.

Thank you for giving us this work to do…what an honor.

No comments: