Monday, February 5, 2007

129 days...And "no changes needed" email from Judy!

Two exciting things...

1) I have counted, and guess what- 129 days til I will see my family…approximately- but shh don’t tell them, that will be June 14th- it will be a surprise! I’m hoping to go home for the family reunion!!! So, 129 days means, 18 ½ weeks. That means, about 4 months…yeah, 4 months sounds a lot better than 129 days!! Haha…Anyway, it’s not that far away!

2) Guess what- we got an email from Judy regarding the Beginning story- this is what it said, “NO CHANGES NEEDED” – WOW- that’s a first…it’s SO EXCITING!! We know we’ll still make changes perhaps in the final recording, but for now- IT’S DONE. Wow, that’s amazing…thrilling- even scary…what if we missed something, maybe we should test it one more time!!! Ahhh!!! Haha…but no- it’s fine, it’s been tested in and out, and recorded and re-recorded, and adjusted…it’s fine!!!! I’m quite thrilled!!!

No comments: