Friday, October 6, 2006

God knows! (Journal Entry)

So much to journal, so much to ponder. So many things to write about, and so little time.

Even more than thinking, ponder and write are the things which need praying for. And again, somehow so little time. Without prayer, how will anything ever be accomplished? How can I dare go out into those villages among those people without first praying for them and the work to be accomplished there? Have I not learned anything over this past year?

Lord, also, why am I still so concerned with how other people view me, and what they will think? Lord, sometimes I feel like crying- sometimes I feel like shouting. Sometimes, I can’t help but laugh. This life here is indeed overwhelming, and no one knows the things we experience on a daily basis. There are many people who know most of what our life is like, they know about, just from their prior experience. But somehow, our project, and our life here, and the make-up of our partnership- no one really knows all that happens and goes on...

Wait, there is someone who knows. Actually someone who knows all that has happened, and all that will happen…that’s YOU, Lord! How could I forget?

No comments: