Thursday, October 19, 2006

Dirtbiking! (Email to Parents)


I’m alive! :) Okay, well, I'm more than alive. I'm great! All went well with dirtbiking today- only falling a few times, I have a new bruise on my leg, and actually a muscle or something coming out of my right arm, but not in too much pain….nothing’s broken! :) We had a lot more wet clay to deal with this time, which made for some additional adventures...but no hail or rushing rivers to climb up like last time!


I had a good time….strangely, I felt a lot more nervous this time around, and think I fell more. We had a great time, I felt bad for Jim since he had to pick up my bike for me when I fell! But I did pick it up myself at least 3 or 4 times after a fall…. :)


We got to stop at this little tiny hut on the side of one path and attempt to talk to a lady making something in a pot. I'm not sure if it was something to eat or not! It turns out she didn't speak Thai, but some minority language. That was probably the highlight!


No comments: