Sunday, July 8, 2007

Verses

“My life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus – the work of telling others the Good News about God’s wonderful kindness and love.” ~ Acts 20:24 NLT

“All of us must quickly carry out the tasks assigned us by the one who sent me, because there is little time left before the night falls and all work comes to an end.” ~John 9:4 NLT

“Anyone who lets himself be distracted from the work I plan for him is not fit for the Kingdom of God.” Luke 9:62 LB

“…For you must go wherever I send you and say whatever I tell you. And don’t be afraid of the people, for I will be with you and take care of you.” Jeremiah 1:7-8

“Whenever you possibly can, do good to those who need it. Never tell your neighbor to wait until tomorrow if you can help them now.” Proverbs 3:27 TEV

“Live in harmony with each other. Don’t try to act important, but enjoy the company of ordinary people. And don’t think you know it all!” ~ Romans 12:16 NLT

“Don’t become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You’ll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you.” ~ Romans 12:2 (Message)

No comments: